Sunday, December 6, 2015

Christmas House!

There are several houses in my neighborhood that go all out with the outdoor Christmas decorating. There is one house that does much more than the others. Hubby and I visited it on our way home from dinner on Sunday night.
This family collects donations for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital. 
They have donated over $5 thousand in each of the last couple of years. Their donations have grown over the years. 
I thought I would share just a glimpse of the wonder and magic of this home.
This vignette is set up each year in the garage of this home. Mrs. Claus used to have a cup of tea beside her, but this year she has a hot chocolate.
 What a wonderful welcoming entrance.

 These animated carolers are along the driveway. There is a animated dog on the sled.
 The reindeer in the barn are also animated. Do you see the raccoon peeking out of the barrel in the front?
 The ice-skaters on the right and the igloo constructing penguins on the left are all animated.

Can you believe how many decorations there are? Can you see the hot air balloon full of reindeer?
Finally a close-up of Santa.
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! They really did go to town!! Has made me smile this grey morning in England :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so many scenes to look at, it certainly made me smile and for a good cause too. Well done them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire the people who put that much time into their Christmas displays - especially when it helps to raise money for charity. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is all out for sure, but lovely to see just the same. I'm visiting from Slow Stitching over at Dawn Chorus on Blogger.

    Merry Christmas from British Columbia, the best place to live in all of Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful house and a wonderful cause. we give to st judes every year. I guess I think of how lucky I was to have healthy children and for all the people who have children with serious illnesses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely way to support a great cause!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear from you.