Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

Happy Birthday to the United States of America! I know there are many great countries around the world, but I am very proud to be a citizen of the USA. Just wanted to share with you my decorations for the 4th. We didn't have our flag out when this picture was taken.

 
The hoop I made many years ago from a pattern given to me by a home-economics teacher I used to work with. I will share the pattern with all of you in a future post. The towels are also several years old. 

 
The counted cross-stitch pattern is from Country Handcrafts magazine, Summer 1992. Yes, I still have the copy. I love to go through my old craft magazines. Here is a close-up of the towels.
 
 
Enjoy the holiday!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear from you.